Whitebird Logistics and Warehousing Ltd, founded in Sep 2017 headquartered in Northampton UK, is a third-party logistics provider specializing in full service, client-specific solutions. We specialize in Transportation, Warehousing and Storage, Logistics, Warehouse Handling and many more services our customers can use at very competitive prices. Our collaborative effort of people, technology and location allow us to meet the needs of even the most demanding customers.
White Bird Logistics and Warehousing
What Does WBLW Do?
Whitebird Logistics and Warehousing is a leading third-party logistics service provider in the United Kingdom. It is known for its quality services and meeting timelines. Whitebird Logistics and Warehousing provides collaborative effort, technology and innovative, cost effective delivery and storage solutions. Whitebird Logistics and Warehousing offers complete visibility to its customers and offers a tailored range of flexible solutions and value added services to meet specific business needs.
WBLW also works on an effective scale and includes distribution along with the supply chain. This distribution service at WBLW is equipped with proper zoning for loading and unloading, parking, forklifts etc. WBLW extends its service to Warehousing & storage solutions, Re-packing, Labelling & Knitting, Distribution services, Assembly reworking repairs, Value added & optimization services and E-warehousing.
Operations And Service Offering By WBLW
WBLW has an operational area of a total warehouse of 25000 Sqft with a ceiling height of 20ft. The expertise of WBLW makes it a reliable logistics company to provide services all over the UK. WBLW has a dedicated in-house IT system that enhances the technology and moderations from time to time. We manage a secure, reliable and resilient system for offering top class services at every step of the logistic, warehousing and transport chain.
WBLW follows an integrated model which is formulated for its customers and has warehouses strategically located closer to all the major ports of the United Kingdom.
- Warehousing and Handling
- Pallet and Bulk Storage
- Re-Packing, Labelling & Kitting
- Freight Transportation and Distribution Services
- Assembly, Reworking & Repairs
- Value Added & Optimization Services
We at WBLW focus on the customer’s needs and requirements and customize our business accordingly. Delivering safe, damage free products at the right time, every time is our motto.
- Warehouse – 9-10 Raymond Close, Wollaston Park, Wollaston,
- Total Warehouse Area- 25,000 SqFt.
- Ceiling height – 20 ft.
- Best in Class in-house IT System.
- Inventory management with latest ERP module which can be compatible with client software system.
- Secrecy of data, transactions, inventory related policies.
Effective Supply Chain
- Dedicated zone for loading and unloading
- Flexi Forklifts
- Container parking yards
- Hassle-free Vehicular Movement
- Asset-heavy, integrated model with pan UK connectivity.
- Largest array of service offerings for automobile cargo.
- State-of-art IT systems.
- Strategically located warehouse – closer to the industry catchment areas than any competitors.
- In the midlands of the United Kingdom.
- Well connected with all major ports.
- Superior connectivity of all major ports and make it attractive locations for warehousing.
- WBLW at locations attractive for automotive logistics, textile.
- Strategically located warehousing – closer to the all major ports of United Kingdom.
- Road transportation, large-scale warehousing.
- Better pricing on bundling of services.
- Loyalty Incentive Plans for our customers.